In this policy “DUAL”, “we” and “our” means DUAL Polska Sp. z o.o. a private limited company located at ul. Browarna 10, 87-100 Toruń (registered in the commercial register of the District Court in Toruń, VII Commercial Division, under KRS number 0000251474. ).
In terms laid down in the Act of 29 August 1997. On the protection of personal data (ie on 26 June 2014. Journal of Laws of 2014. Poz.1182), the administrator of personal data is DUAL Polska Sp. z o.o.
What data do we collect?
When you submit a proposal or a query to DUAL we may ask you to submit information such as your name, e-mail address, postal address and telephone number. You are under no obligation to provide such information. However, if you should choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to respond to you or provide certain services.
Please do not email to us any important details of your credit/debit cards.
How is the information used?
DUAL will use the information you provide to:
- identify visitors;
- improve the content of our web page;
- customise the content and/or layout of pages for each individual customer;
- carry out research on customer demographics, interests and behaviour; and
- send you information we think you may find useful including information about new products and services, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by telephone, email or post provided always that you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
How and where is the information shared?
DUAL may disclose your personal information to any member of our group.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- aggregate statistics about site visitors and customers may be disclosed in order to describe services to prospective partners, advertisers and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
- if DUAL or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party and is included in the transferred assets
DUAL places great importance on the security of all personally identifiable information associated with its customers. DUAL will take all reasonable steps to ensure that any personal data that you provide via the website is kept secure. Although we endeavour to protect your personal data, because of the nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the website and any inward transmission of data is carried out at your own risk.
Once we have received your information, we have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of customer data under our control. For example, our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorised personnel have access to user information. While we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of data will not occur, we use all reasonable efforts to prevent this.
We may collect information about your computer, including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to prospective partners, advertisers and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Where is the information stored?
Information which you submit via this website is sent to a computer located in the United Kingdom. This is necessary in order to process the information and to send you the information you have requested. Information submitted by you may be transferred by us to our other offices and to other reputable third party organisations, which may be situated outside the European Economic Area, including to countries that do not have data protection laws. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
DUAL is obliged to offer you the rights set out in the statutes:
- The Act of 29 August 1997: On the protection of personal data (ie on 26 June 2014. Journal of Laws of 2014. Poz.1182)
- The Act of 18.07.2002: For electronic services (ie. From 15 October 2013. Journal of Laws of 2013. Pos. 1422)
These rights are:
- The right to object to the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. We enable you to oppose this, and where required, we make sure that we have obtained your consent before direct marketing activities. You can exercise its right to prevent such processing of your data by selecting the appropriate option in the surveys that we use to collect your personal information. You can also take advantage of their right to contact us at the address below.
- The right to request the copy of your personal data that DUAL has collected about you. For this purpose, please send us a request containing all the details about the information they want from us at the following address:
DUAL Polska Sp. zo o.
ul. Browarna 10,
Errors and omissions
If you believe that there may be an error in any of the information that you have submitted via the Website, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review your records as soon as possible
Third party rights
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. DUAL is not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such other sites.
Your acceptance of these terms
Please e-mail any questions, concerns, comments complaints you have about this policy to email@example.com or write to us at:
DUAL Polska Sp. z o.o.
ul. Browarna 10