Complaints Procedure DUAL Polska
How do I file a complaint?
- If you wish to file any comments or objections to the services provided by DUAL Polska, please follow the provisions of the DUAL Polska Complaints Procedure, as presented below.
- Complaints must be filed immediately after an event, which caused concerns or comments from the applicant, but no later than within 30 days of occurrence, or of the date applicant obtained information about such event.
- Filing a complaint can be made in writing – by traditional mail – or by e-mail:
address for correspondence:
DUAL Polska Sp. z o.o.ul. Browarna 1087-100 Toruń
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Notice of complaint should contain the following information:Name of the Applicant, Address for correspondence and e-mail address of the Applicant,Policy number/certificate of insurance,Details of the incident, which is the subject of complaint.
- Complaints which do not contain information identifying the applicant will not be considered.
- Within 5 working days from filing of the complaint, the Applicant will receive by electronic mail the confirmation of acceptance of complaint notice, together with the unique number assigned. Complaint notice number should be included in any correspondence.
- Complaints are handled immediately, but not later than within 30 days from the date of submission. In exceptional circumstances, the complaint procedure may be extended. In any such case, the Applicant will be informed of the reasons for extending the procedure, status of the complaint handling procedure, the actions taken and the expected date of completion of the complaint procedure.
- The answer to the complaint is granted in writing via mail. At the express request of the Applicant, the response to the complaint can be sent electronically.
- In case of rejecting the complaint, the Applicant, within 14 days of receiving a written response to the complaint, may request that DUAL Polska re-examines the complaint. In addition, the Applicant may request the intervention of the Insurance Ombudsman (www.rzu.gov.pl).